In addition to direct data interfaces to external systems, most projects still require IO modules for control functions and for accepting external signals. These can seamlessly be integrated into the system architecture. Different module configurations are available depending on the requirements. All modules are controlled via an RS-485 interface using a self-monitoring data protocol, allowing these modules to be operated independently by the hub.
- Monitoring of external components such as relays, gate contacts, optical barriers etc.
- 16 monitored signal inputs with programmable thresholds
- Addressable via RS-485 bus system
- Supports mixed operation with other modules on a bus
- Can be operated up to 1200m away
|Power supply||12-48 VDC (max. 5W)|
|Control||Via electrically-isolated RS-485 bus|
|USB 2.0 B for local parameterization|
|Monitored inputs||16x nominal 2200 ohms (settable by software)|
|Dimensions||(H x W x D) 30 mm x 160 mm x 100 mm|
|Working temperature||-35°C bis +85°C|
|Housing||Modular housing on standard rail|
|or customer-specified housing|
The ILINK16 module configuration provides straightforward control of 16 external contacts.