In addition to direct data interfaces to external systems, most projects still require IO modules for control functions and for accepting external signals. These can be seamlessly integrated into the system architecture. Different module configurations are available depending on the requirements. All modules are controlled via an RS-485 interface using a self-monitoring data protocol, allowing these modules to be operated independently by the hub.
- Centralized and decentralized integration of contact inputs, e.g. door/gate contacts.
- Control of external components, such as video systems or other alarm systems.
- For 16 potential-free outputs (changeover contacts)
- 16 monitored signal inputs with programmable thresholds
- Addressable via RS-485 bus system
- Supports mixed operation with other modules on a bus
- Can be operated up to 1200m away
- Stand-alone operation possible
|Power supply||12-48 VDC (max.5 W)|
|Control||Via electrically isolated RS-485 bus|
|USB 2.0 B for local parameterization|
|Monitored inputs||16x nominal 2200 ohms (settable by software)|
|Relay contacts||16x changeover contacts max. 0.6A load|
|Dimensions||(H x W x D) 30 mm x 160 mm x 100 mm|
|Working temperature||-35°C bis + 85°C|
|Housing||Modular housing on standard rail|
|or customer-specified housing|
The IOLINK16 module configuration provides straightforward monitoring of 16 external contacts and the control of 16 contacts.