In addition to direct data interfaces to external systems, most projects still require IO modules for control functions and for accepting external signals. These can be seamlessly integrated into the system architecture. Depending on the requirements, different module configurations are available. All modules are controlled via an RS-485 interface via a self-monitoring data protocol, allowing these modules to be operated remotely from the hub.
- Monitoring of external signal contacts such as relays, door contacts, light barriers, etc.
- Control of external components, such as video systems or other signaling systems
- 8 potential-free outputs (changeover contacts)
- 8 monitored signal inputs with programmable thresholds
- Addressable on the RS-485 bus system
- Supports mixed operation with other modules on a bus
- Can be operated up to 1200m away
- Stand-alone operation possible
|Power supply||12-48 VDC (max. 5W)|
|Control||via electrically-isolated RS-485 bus|
|USB 2.0 B for local parameterization|
|Monitored inputs||8x nominal 2200 ohms (settable by software)|
|Relay contacts||8x changeover contacts max. 0.6A load|
|Dimensions||(H x W x D) 30 mm x 160 mm x 100 mm|
|Working temperature||-35°C bis +85°C|
|Housing||Modular housing on standard rail|
|or customer-specified housing|
The IOLINK8 module configuration permits the straightforward monitoring of 8 incoming external contacts and the control of 8 contacts.