In addition to direct data interfaces to external systems, most projects still require IO modules for control functions and for accepting external signals. These can seamlessly be integrated into the system architecture. Different module configurations are available depending on the requirements. All modules are controlled via an RS-485 interface using a self-monitoring data protocol, allowing these modules to be operated independently by the hub.
- Monitoring of external components such as relays, gate contacts, optical barriers etc.
- For 16 potential-free outputs (changeover contacts)
- Addressable via RS-485 bus system
- Supports mixed operation with other modules on a bus
- Can be operated up to 1200m away
|Power supply||12-48 VDC (max. 5W)|
|Control||Via electrically-isolated RS-485 bus|
|USB 2.0 B for local parameterization|
|Relay contacts||16x changeover contacts max. 0.6 A load|
|Dimensions||(H x W x D) 30 mm x 160 mm x 100 mm|
|Working temperature||-35°C bis +85°C|
|Housing||Modular housing on standard rail|
The OLINK16 module configuration allows straightforward monitoring of 16 incoming external contacts.