Combination sensor for structure-borne noise, tilt, position and temperature.
The SINGELPOINT3D sensor was derived from our high-security area sensor systems in order to provide cost-effective protection of even the smallest installation. It can be connected directly as a single element to any common alarm system, without extensive training being necessary.
- Detection of structure-borne noise, dynamic tilt and position
- Digital signal processing and filtering
- Concealed or overt installation
- Stand-alone operation (potential-free outputs)
- Software can be updated via download
- Simple operating software allows setting-up by untrained users.
|Power supply||12-48 VDC <0.4W|
|Interface||Micro-USB accessible from the exterior through a screwed cover|
|Operating software||“SP-3D Config”|
|Sensor element||3-axis (3D) capacitive acceleration sensor|
|Detection types||Structure-borne noise, dynamic tilt, position, cut counter, integral and combi (structure-borne noise and tilt)|
|Signal outputs||2 relays with changeover contacts|
|Working temperature||– 35°C bis +85°C|
|Connections||1 cable entry M16|
|Housing||Anodized aluminium IP65 housing with cover contact; (H x W x D) 72 mm x 50 mm x 25 mm|
|Mounting||2 M4 screws (thread in sensor housing) or mounting plate|